Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kenna Turns One!

Our baby turned one 2 weeks ago on November 7th. In one moment I think it has gone by so fast and it feels like I just had her a few days ago. In the next moment, I realize how much has happened in her one little year of life, and it feels right.
I am so proud to be this little girl's Mama. She is just so SWEET! I love when she sees me across the room after a few minutes of playing alone, and she comes over just to give me a big smile and hug, then goes off to her merry little way to play some more.
We got to have her party on her actual birthday at our house. We decided to keep it "small" with just family, but that included a lot of people! We're blessed to have so many family members that we are close to.
At one, she could walk about 6-7 wobbly steps. She was saying the words "uh-oh", "thank you" (in her own way), "da-da", "easy" and tries to say "itsy bitsy" for the itsy bitsy spider song. No "Mama" yet, but I'm patiently waiting... As patient as I can to hear those sweet little syllables!
Here are some pics from that very special day:



Good morning big one year old!



Kenna's Great Grandaddy & Grandmother



Brian with his dad and stepmom


Kenna and her Aunt Cici


Us with our birthday girl


Kenna loves her cousin Teaghan & giving hugs!



Big one year old!


Reading birthday cards


Yummy ladybug cake


Grandmother and my pretty Mama


Opening presents


Family of 3!


The aftermath of the cake!















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Praying

Well, you almost had me fooled Told me that I was nothing without you Oh, but after everything you've done I can thank you for ho...