- July 2008 - Daddy had a stroke and we discovered he had cancer, became engaged
- September 2008 - moved into our current house
- October 2008 - got married to the love of my life
- November 2008 - my office moved
- January 2009 - was blessed with pregnancy
- March 2009 - my Daddy passed away
- June 2009 - began the sale process of Daddy's business
- July 2009 - Brian had shoulder surgery; a unforeseen lawsuit surfaced (too much to go into)
- October 2009 - our precious little one will be born
- October 2009 - hopefully documents to be signed selling the business (the process will go until July of 2010)
- Fall '09/Spring '10 - move???
Now, don't get me wrong. A lot of these things are wonderful blessings, and I wouldn't change it for anything. However, I am feeling very stressed out. I know that all these things are not happening to me right now...and now that new country song "Sounds Like Life" comes to mind. Yeah, it is life. But geez...I just want a break. I don't want to sound whiny, and I am very very strong. I can handle it. I know that God doesn't give us anything we can't handle and I trust Him. It's just hard sometimes...I'm sure we all feel that way.
We found out yesterday that our house is worth less than what we owe - which is the current situation for a lot of America, I'm sure. However, we were also given the news that it may not get better...it may get worse. We know we want to move in the next 2 years, but we're faced with should we do it now? Just cut the bleeding? I'd hate to leave Kenna's beautiful nursery before she even gets to use it! And on the other hand in my head I hear myself say "You should be thankful that you do have a home, a job, etc". Yes, I am thankful. I have a wonderful husband, amazing actually. A little girl on the way. I am so close to my mom and sister. I have a secure job. We are blessed in so many ways. So then I get frustrated at myself for being frustrated. I guess all I can do is pray.
On another note - my first baby shower is tomorrow and I am soooooooooo excited! Mama and Christi have worked so hard on it. It's going to be so fun to see all my family and friends :) Kenna is going to be one lucky (spoiled) little girl!