Sunday, June 27, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...

To Grandma's house we went!  Brian went with the men's church group yesterday to white water raft the Ocoee River and Andy went with him.  So on Friday, me, Mama, and Kenna went for a visit to my Grandma's.  She hadn't seen Kenna since April!  She was so excited.  When we got there she had a HUGE meal fixed and her house was spotless!  Kenna just smiled at her and that made Grandma's day.  I love my Grandma.  Growing up when I ever answered the question who do you want to be like when you grow up, my answer was my Grandma.  She is such a caring, Godly like, strong woman.  Here are a few pictures from the visit.


1 comment:

The Story of Praying

Well, you almost had me fooled Told me that I was nothing without you Oh, but after everything you've done I can thank you for ho...